Christi



Visa & Discover

If it was easy, everyone would do it.

Friday, June 15, 2007

Meet Roxy & Oscar


These are my newest pets! Roxy and Oscar. I just got them today and I'm staying at the house in Chipata tonight so they will be relocated to their new home tomorrow (pictures to follow). Their new home was built by Julie and I last weekend. I still need to build a nesting box and maybe put up a wall so they can't breed all the time but it will be fine for a while. Roxy is already pregnant (they aren't that fast, she was pregnant when I bought her!) so it's too late to prevent anything. Everyone has been giving me advise. That's probably what it's like to have real human children, huh? Anyway, I'm going to be giving the babies away to people that want to breed them or eat them. Four of them are already accounted for!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Christi, Roxy and Oscar are sooo cute. Granddaughter Lindsey is going to Italy in Aug to study for a year so I ask Grandma for your blog. She is setting one up also. This is just too cool. Cute picture of you in the turtle shell. Keep up the good work. Hugs, Shirley Buschman

9:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home