Christi



Visa & Discover

If it was easy, everyone would do it.

Saturday, October 14, 2006

Changes!!!

Just a quick update. I've had some questions I will now answer.

I am the first volunteer in my area. The school near me is a World Vision School so other work is being done in the area but I am the first Peace Corps volunteer. The site is designed to house a volunteer for 6 years or 3 volunteers total.

Okay so I can't remember the other questions I've been asked....sorry.

I'm leaving Chipata tomorrow but I will be back at the end of the month and should have time to write.

Thanks again for all the letters and packages....I'm the envy of my friends.

Good luck to all those running in upcoming marathons! Run a mile for me!

Here's a teaser.....my hair looks a bit different than when I left!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home